Monday, May 10, 2010

What does this have to do with travel, you ask...

Check out this site, which is really funny:


I don't want to spoil the surprise, so I'll post my commentary behind the cut...


So, this is an ad for Nova Scotia. NOVA SCOTIA, of all things! I was surprised, and the ad definitely put Nova Scotia ion my mind. The question is, will this make me more likely to actually travel there?

I'm very easily influenced. I once read a travel article about St. Petersburg, a place I'd never considered visiting, and immediately turned to Rob and said, "We should go to St. Petersburg!"

But when this fake ad turned into the real ad, I didn't watch the stuff on Nova Scotia. I said, "Haha, very clever!" and moved on.

So what do you all think? Does this make you more interested in visitin Nova Scotia? Less? Neither?

No comments:

Post a Comment